Person who stole my cheque threatening me to get me behind bars.

as my cheque is stolen by a person who is known to me he is not demanding the money but torturing me saying that he will put me behind the bar. i have never received a money from him still he is torturing me. that person is influenced person in the city his intention is to torture me

Answers (1)

90 votes

As a first step you need to file a police complaint intimating about lost of your cheque leafs in details i.e. with cheque number, Bank, Branch details etc. and obtain an acknowledgment to that effect.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles