NOTICE SENT TO DIRECTOR INSTEAD IF COMPANY

In Cheque Bounce Law
GOOD EVENING SIR/MADAM, I CANCELLED MY FLAT BOOKING DUE TO NON- CONSTRUCTION BY BUILDER. AFTER 1.5 YEARS OF FOLLOW UP, HE GAVE ME PDC CHEQUE WHICH BOUNCED. MY LAWYER WRONGLY SENT NOTICE TO DIRECTOR INSTEAD OF COMPANY AS IT WAS COMPANY CHEQUE. MY LAWYER ALSO INITIATED NI ACT 138 ON THE SAME BASIS. THE JUDGE TOLD ABOUT NON-MAINTAINABILITY OF CASE AND ASKED FOR SOME ACT/JUDGEMENT TO BE ADDED. I GOT THE DATE IN APRIL 2019. NOW, WHAT IS CHANCES OF MY MONEY RECOVERY OR SHOULD APPROACH THE CONSUMER COURT. PLEASE HELP AS I AM IN DIRE NEED OF MY MONEY.

Dear client,

The remedy that is available to you is that you can file suit for recovery or order 37 suit. Dear client did ur lawyer make company as a party in section 138 NI Act.If yes than in that case court will summon the person who sign that cheque. Dear client for more clarification u can contact me and I m happy to help u.

hi,
there are judments to that effect.
there is no bar if u file a consumer complaint as well.
no lawyer will able to gaurantee you money recovery it all depends upon case and the facts and how good one can convince the judge.
regards

amend your pleadings...add company as a party to it. their is nothing like impossible or tough in it. A simple application for the amendment of memo of parties is to be moved then everything will be solved and your problem will be resolved