Legal action against misuse of cheque for unlawful advantage

I borrow 30 k from him and Give them blank check for security but He put case against me of Rs 5 lacs what I can do for this.

Answers (1)

81 votes

Do you have any proof in writing that you borrowed 30k from him and you gave the cheque for the security purpose. if you have that so you don't have to worry otherwise you have to face the case and you have prove that the writing on that cheque is not yours your friend fill that cheque for wrongful gain.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles