Interest through ECS - not credited in account.

Have invested Rupees one lac with a company for which the interest is payable monthly through Electronic clearing scheme directly to our home saving account registered with them. Initially interest was credited. Now since December 2014, they have stopped paying /crediting our account. What should we do? We do not have bounced cheque as proof that they have not paid. What legal action we can take? Please advice.

Answers (1)

262 votes

You will need to send legal notice demanding the return of the actual amount as well as the unpaid interest and also the loss suffered by you due to non-payment by them.

You will have to file case for recovery of money if after the Demand Notice, the company fails to repay the above demanded amounts to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles