How can I take a legal action against a person who is absconded

Dear Sir, I have lend some money to one shop keeper!!partial part given by check & Partial cash & Took one check of amount 20000 & Other two are blank!!but now accused is not at home Or shop!!he is go away & put his phone switch off!!now what can i take as legal action against him!!

Sir,
Carry all the details pertaining to the amount of money you have lender to such person and the details of part payment made by such person to yourself at your areas police station and register an FIR against such person. After which, the police shall have to arrest, detain or make that person present within 24 hours to the concerned court.

Sir,

In my opinion, you should deposit those cheques and then initiate legal proceedings for dishonor of the cheques. With respect to the cash amount, you should first file a police complaint. Also, please let me know if these blank cheques are signed or not. And also whether this was a friendly loan or out of a legal debt.

Thank you.