Gave money to a friend not returning gave a blank cheque

Hi, one of my close friend lend money of 6.5 lakh rupees from me in emergency. I paid the maximum amount in cash and as she was very close to me I doesn’t took any of the proof except a Cheque and a promissory note. And she gave a blank Cheque and a promissory note(with revenue stamp) with just a signature and nothing written on it. It’s been over a year that she took money, and later I came to know that intentionally she put the wrong signature on the Cheque. and over 5months ago she went to overseas on her post graduate studies visa, she is insisting to give her contact and present postal address. Now I was in Australia and I gave her money when I was in India. How can I proceed from Australia? How she have to proceed from USA? Suggest me a better way that I have to follow? You can also suggest me by email on [email protected]

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

If you was in Australia , you can give GPA to any of your friend or family member to file cheque bounce case against the lady in the concern court having jurisdiction. after filing of case court issued summon to that lady to appear before the court if she failed to appear then court will issued non bailable warrant against her. for more information kindly consult me through this website.