Clarification on jurisdiction to file cheque bounce case

Dear sir mujhe Kota ke ek person ne chaque Diya Jiski bank branch kota he or me other cities Jaipur me cheque lagaya or vo cheque bounce ho gya he ab me case Kota me karu ya Jaipur me ?

Aapko cheque bounce ki report jis bank se mili yaani jahan aapne cheque lagaya tha waha ka hi jurisdiction lagega. Adhik jaankari ke liye personally mile aasan aur achchha upay milega. Waise .........

complaint can be filed at kota as well as Jaipur. the complaint can be filed under the jurisdiction of the police station of the bank branch situated at Jaipur. as new provision of law says. where account maintained or the where the cheque presented for collection.

aapka Bank Account jis Police Station ke Jurisdiction me he , us police station se related court me complain file hoga. If your bank account is situated in Jaipur, complain should be filed in Jaipur
Regards
Pramod kumar dani
Advocate