Cheque passed on to 3rd person who file cheque bounce case

Sir I borrowed loan amount of 50000 at 10%monthly interest n paid all the amount with interest to the person but he didn't returned my cheque and moreover he gave my cheque to third person whom I didn't know and now he filed cheque bounce case in civil court. Please sir help me I this as I'm innocent

Whether you have any written document regarding the borrowing and whether you paid back the borrowed amount in cash or transferred through bank and whether you received the borrowing through cash or in bank account ., so you have to prove the direct transaction with the person from whom you borrowed the money and cheque was kept as security not given against liability .,.,