Cheque issued in the name of another person

I have sold 20 Tickets at 600 each to someone. Now that person paid me the full amount by cheque. The name of that person is different from the cheque issuer. But I have an invoice in which the person has signed saying that she has received the tickets. Now she is blackmailing me that she has not received any ticket and is asking me to give the money back. What should I Do?

Since she has acknowledged the receipt of the tickets from you, so she can not claim those tickets again Moreover, she has not paid you for the tickets.

You should have given attention at the time of receiving the cheque. The ticket holder cannot issue a cheque in the name of another person. All you have to do is to initiate a case u/s 415/420/406 IPC against that holder and claim of the amount.