Cheque bounced fake address given by the person how can I file case

Cheque bounced. Legal notice received. Now he has changed address. I dont have his address to file case. I have all his family photos and his relatives address. Can I file case with the help of their photos n his relatives address?

No you can't file case by keeping photo and his relatives address. Within a stipulated time approach the Magistrate Court and file a complaint under Section.200 of Crpc against the accused and try to search his whereabouts and submit the same to court. Otherwise if you don't have address then give the same address for which you have sent the legal notice for time being while filing the complaint and then at later stage you can ask court to issue proclamation against him. Contact any advocate to do the needful. Meanwhile contact his relatives through some body to know his whereabouts.

You say that legal notice is received by him, If you are having the proof of delivery of legal notice to his address, then that address is enough for filing the case against him. Problem is when you do not have proof of your legal notice reaching him.