Cheque bounce

My case tranfered from Hyderabad to Nelloe, AP, Original cheque & promissory note Returned to me by court in hyd after taking photo stats. My lawyer Nellore says the originals should have been retained by Hyd.court and sent along with the transfered file. How far is the rule position correct?

Answers (1)

278 votes

Yes your lawyer is absolute right the original cheque needs to be filed in the court.

Know what should be done for cheque bounce case with this legal guide by LawRato.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles