Check bounce case. How to proceed ?

Sir, I have taken 30 laks from the private finance, sir I am paying every month interest from the past one year, But now he was increased the rate of interest very high , I said to him I was unable to pay high interest, he was asking to return the amount, I arrange to pay exact amount what I was taken from the financier but he asking more amount from me, I was given my 12 blank cheques and promicery documents

Dear Client,
You can file a complaint before police authorities about the amending of rate of interest without your consent and retention of blank signed cheques and pronotes. You can forestall a defence in the case by giving paper publication about the retention of blank signed cheques and pronotes by the finance company.