Check bounce case. How to proceed ?

Sir, I have taken 30 laks from the private finance, sir I am paying every month interest from the past one year, But now he was increased the rate of interest very high , I said to him I was unable to pay high interest, he was asking to return the amount, I arrange to pay exact amount what I was taken from the financier but he asking more amount from me, I was given my 12 blank cheques and promicery documents

Answers (1)

231 votes

Dear Client,
You can file a complaint before police authorities about the amending of rate of interest without your consent and retention of blank signed cheques and pronotes. You can forestall a defence in the case by giving paper publication about the retention of blank signed cheques and pronotes by the finance company.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles