Can a 10 years old cheque be misused by someone?

Sir, My younger brother has a blank cheque singned by me undated but 10 years old cheque in old format (not cts)...that bank a/c itself has been closed many years back. Can he fill up any amount and bounce it and I'm liable to pay ? Any punishment if not...

It cannot be used and the system of CTS comes into operation only some four years back and therefore you can prove that the cheque was issued long back and the validity of the cheque is only 3 months and therefore even if it is undated you can very well prove that is was issued long back and therefore it cannot be used.