Bank mentioned cheque as not issued in the system

I presented my fixed deposit repayment warrant cheque in my saving account. the Drawer bank has return the warrant unpaid stating that "Cheque not issued in the System". What can I do now. How can I take action against the company under section 138 of NI act or any other action against the cheque issuer.

आप उस चेक जारी करने वाले व्यक्ति अथवा संस्था को क़ानूनी नोटिस वक़ील के ज़रिये चेक अनादर होने की तारीख़ से तीस दिन के भीतर भीतर भेजे । 138 की कार्यवाही करने के लिये नोटिस देना अनिवार्य है वो भी वक़ील के ज़रिये ।

Certainly...the Act of Drawer Banks comes within purview of offence under section 138 NI Act as the Cheon question was issues against in discharge of liability arose just to satisfy the fixed deposit amount and if the cheque is issued contrary to the adopted system then the Act of the would certainly be booked for offence under section 138 N I Act

Have you discussed this issue with your drawer bank or organization? Please intimate to that company by formal notice you can proceed with Email or Mail with photocopy of repayment warrant cheque with time limit of 7 days. If still you did not get any revert please send a legal notice. For 138 NI we have to follow the process.