Accused is absconding in cheque Bounce

I am residing in Bangalore city and i have been facing problem in cheque bounce case where i am the petitioner and the accused is from same city. I have filed the case and got the arrest warrant against the accused and he is absconding for more than 60 days now . what is the next legal step i need to take against him?

Answers (1)

176 votes

If the Accused is residing in his Own house then he might be avoiding the execution of arrest warrant at the hands of the police. you need to assist the police in execution of the Arrest Warrant. moreover you can file an application before the court for cancellation of Surety and Bail Bond.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles