Accused is absconding in cheque Bounce

I am residing in Bangalore city and i have been facing problem in cheque bounce case where i am the petitioner and the accused is from same city. I have filed the case and got the arrest warrant against the accused and he is absconding for more than 60 days now . what is the next legal step i need to take against him?

If the Accused is residing in his Own house then he might be avoiding the execution of arrest warrant at the hands of the police. you need to assist the police in execution of the Arrest Warrant. moreover you can file an application before the court for cancellation of Surety and Bail Bond.