2 lacs received and cheque issued to me but no balance in his account

2 laks recd from me and handed over a cheque of same + another cheque 50000 but on his account no balance and no responed to me or call. I have a msg by him that he recd 2 laks and handed over the same amt cheque with chaque no. I m handed over to him 70000 cash and 130000 by transfer to his brother account which was send me a msg. He lives in Odisha and his bank in Odisha Olson but I m staying in Lucknow for serving Indian Army. How can recover the same amt from him? The same money he invested in his boalor farm.

Answers (1)

70 votes

Here are two options for you

In both the options first you need to get the cheque bounced.

1. You need to file a criminal complaint against both the brothers as the money was transferred to firat brother in his account and second one (who actually needed the money ) issued cheques to you.

2. You need to file a NI 138 case after the cheques are bounced in Lucknow itself.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles