2 lacs received and cheque issued to me but no balance in his account

2 laks recd from me and handed over a cheque of same + another cheque 50000 but on his account no balance and no responed to me or call. I have a msg by him that he recd 2 laks and handed over the same amt cheque with chaque no. I m handed over to him 70000 cash and 130000 by transfer to his brother account which was send me a msg. He lives in Odisha and his bank in Odisha Olson but I m staying in Lucknow for serving Indian Army. How can recover the same amt from him? The same money he invested in his boalor farm.

Here are two options for you

In both the options first you need to get the cheque bounced.

1. You need to file a criminal complaint against both the brothers as the money was transferred to firat brother in his account and second one (who actually needed the money ) issued cheques to you.

2. You need to file a NI 138 case after the cheques are bounced in Lucknow itself.