name change in birth certificate

In Immigration Law
name alteration of my daughter carried in birth certificate in 2007 thro paper publication ( malai murasu) and gazette notification of TN. Is it enough and valid to be accepted by immigration in usai

Answers (1)

180 votes

It depends on the purpose you are doing for. In most of the time, it requires a court order or any other equivalent judicial orders. It is better to change all the Identity proofs with the evidence of gazette notifications.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
38 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
8 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles