Free High Court Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

Someone filed a case rape on false pretext of marriage against me. As of know fir chargesheet has been filed. And I have also been granted anticipator…

Read More

If High court refused lower court summoning order in compliant case under 406 under A 482 although sufficient proofs are there in file but sent back f…

Read More

Get free legal advice from top rated lawyers for matters pertaining to High Court.