Will second wife's daughter have rights in husband's property?

Thanks a lot..Im second wife belongs to christian family lives in nagercoil.first wife have 2 sons and i have a daughter. did my daughter have any right in my husband's property?Can i sue a case if he doesn't look after my daughter? As this much time 1st look after my delivery & other things.If clash comes in future can she file a case? Plz reply

There is no second wife in your case. However your husband is duty bound to support your daughter till she gets married. Had he suppressed the first marriage then you can prosecute him by engaging a lawyer.