What to do if wife does not want to give divorce to husband

Dear Sir, I filed fir under section 498A against husband and in laws(December 2017) . I want to go back with my husband and live with him. Now mediation is going on but my husband is not following Mediator's Order (to call me daily till next date). He came over once over at date. I live with him only for 3 months after marriage(March 2015) then he left me after his family wrongly blame me and he wants divorce but I am not. What should I do?

Answers (1)

file a matter for restitution of conjugal right then he have to come back for to receive you and counseling sessions are their for both of you to give second chance of you marriage and give you right to live in his home legally

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Wife made vague allegations that husband used to fight and insult her in public. No specific instances of alleged acts are given in petition. 1)/Can w…

Read More

Dear Sir meri patni mujhpe bewajah mujhpe shak karti hai jiska koe reason hi nahi or me aako batana chahta hu ki kuch saal pehle maine kisi tadah 1fla…

Read More

Hindu. Can my wife marry my friend whom she loves much more than me.she wants to live with both of us. I also want this for her happiness.I told her t…

Read More

Hello All, Good day.. I filled divorce in month of January, After received divorce notices my wife filled 498A in March. And in this January she fille…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue