What to do if wife does not want to give divorce to husband

Dear Sir, I filed fir under section 498A against husband and in laws(December 2017) . I want to go back with my husband and live with him. Now mediation is going on but my husband is not following Mediator's Order (to call me daily till next date). He came over once over at date. I live with him only for 3 months after marriage(March 2015) then he left me after his family wrongly blame me and he wants divorce but I am not. What should I do?

file a matter for restitution of conjugal right then he have to come back for to receive you and counseling sessions are their for both of you to give second chance of you marriage and give you right to live in his home legally