What to do if my first husband is torturing me

sir. my husband  one boy child.now he is 13,i m 33.in the age of my son2, my husband left away . i falled in love with an another person muthu. i get married with him and i m with him for 15 years. he is sometimes good and sometimes he is treating me like a slave... he only caring me. i m b.a graduate.due my body condition from financial problems i cant go for work. he is blaming me. he is telling not to spend money for food. do it simple. how can i sir. my boy child want to be healthy no.he is telling me that you are simply sitting,eating abd spending money. go for job. then only you know. why your father educate you. you are waste... after i get a job as my wish with no stress. one month went.going to job. and work in home. study for my boy..caring plants pets etc all are now i m doing sir. but now he is saying. you got mad about your study and that i m beautiful after finishing all my work. not peaceful of mind.food sleep.i m mentally illness.

Hi madam sir.
Tell me first marriage is registered or not and you told am married another person how you married another person you have divorce order copy or without divorce you married and you have any proof for second marriage