What to do if my family is forcing me to get married against my will

Hello sir/mam, i want to legal advice against domestic voilence .. me ek ldki k sath 3 saal s relation m hu .. hamri relation ke bare me hmare ghr pr pta chl gya hai . Hum dono hi alg caste s belong krte h actually m belong from shedule caste ..or hum dono abhi colg me pdhte h..but uske ghr wale uski pdhai churwa re h hai or use marte pitte h or use force krre h 32 years k admi k sayh shadi krne ko ..ldki 21 years ki h . Or me 22 years ..mere ghrwale to shadi k lie mane pde h but ldki k ghrwale use force krre h to situation me hume kya krna chiye ..

As you stated that you are 22 years old and your girlfriend is 21 years so both of you are adults and you don't need your parent's consent for the marriage. Having a normal ceremonial marriage won't be easy for you two at this stage so you can marry in Arya Samaj Mandir or do a court marriage.
Also, if the girl's family is troubling her too much then she can file a case of domestic violence against them.