What to do if my brothers are troubling my parents and their work

Sir, Our brothers in our family have disturbed our Mother and Father so much that my brothers have kept alive my Mother and Father. Every other day fight quarrels and then go to Police Station and report it to the report in the police station is false report to write at least 20 reports alike rape, attack, Robbery etc on the name of my Father. It has been given so far in 2 months and one results of those reports is not good. When go to the Police Station to write a report the Police do not write our report because the person who is our village is also supporting over brothers they may have probably money given to the Police. Who are the villagers he is from our land where we are living, where the villagers has forced us to free from the land. Sector are driven by our Parents and brothers are settled on the kind of the certain matter. My Parents is Hakim. Takes care of peoples, he cures their diseases and whoever comes to our home then over then brothers blame customer......

Answers (1)

149 votes

Your father should go and file a complaint in the senior citizens wing, which is there in every police station. He should also file a case in the senior citizens cell after the complaint and ask your brothers to vacate his house so they can live peacefully.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."