What to do if in-laws are not letting my child meet his grandparents

My in-laws dictated to my parents some specific value of items/money as gifts to be given during the celebration ceremony of my first pregnancy (called "vehvaar" in Gujarati)). My parents disagreed to this and said we will give as per our capacity, and that this is kind of gift which cannot be compulsory. As a reaction my father in law decided to totally disconnect from my family and my relatives, also ordered my husband to do same. Further he ordered me that I will not be allowed to take my child with me when I want to meet my relatives or parents. Also, he does not allow my relatives to visit at our home and meet me, though I am allowed to visit their place to meet them but without taking my child with me. My son is just 1.5 yr old, hence cannot leave him and go anywhere. Please advice whether this kind of unreasonable Dominance on my rights is rightful?

No, your in laws could not make such kind of restriction for you. It not compulsory to fulfill their demands nor to follow their instructions regarding your son. The demands that your in laws puts against you is just completely illegal and illogical.