What to do if in-laws are harassing me mentally

I got married in 2016. I am 31 years old hindu woman. My parents in law started troubling and harassing me since first day in absence of my husband and behaved sweetly in front of him. My husband owns a 1 bhk flat where we all stayed together. We decided to buy a 2 bhk flat and sell the present one. So we all shifted in a rented house. Suddenly my parents in law without telling us in our absence shifted to our 1 bhk flat and said that they will not allow us to sell it. Now they have made a false complain against me that I harass them, abuse them, beat them and they have also taken false statements from their neighbours against me. They have also falsely made a complaint against my father that he tried many times to threaten them. They have falsely complained against my husband that he has abandoned them. Moreover they have been demanding dowry from me and in their complaint they have said that me, my husband and my father are demanding money from them. What shall I do?

As your husband is the owner of the property so you file a suit for mandatory injunction and eviction against your father-in-law and mother-in-law. Secondly, as the flat is owned by your husband, he can execute a sale deed in favour of anyone he wishes to sell the property.
Also, in the present scenario you should file a an application under Domestic Violence Act that you have been rendered homeless by your in-laws and that you should be allowed to stay in your matrimonial house. As your husband is the owner of the property, that would be your matrimonial house.