What to do if family is abusing me

Dear concern, I am a student of mass communication a d journalism .I was working with an organization till September 2017.I mailed regarding a concern.I have been verbally abused by some of my relatives for years now.No matter what I do, where I go they have been making me feel pathetic by asking me unnecessary questions and comparing me with someone else negatively.Many a times they have questioned my character just because I have a few male friends with whom I can connect emotionally and they have intimidated me to live my life according to them.Now a days even my mother has started joining them saying her family can never think bad for me their way might be rough and all.Since I am a fatherless girl and the only child of my parents, I feel insecure at times thinking about my future because it get hard to even breath amidst so much toxic judgmental people sometimes who no matter what I do try to stop me from living my life or pass negative comments towards me to let me down which

I presume you are an adult . As an adult you can take all decision s concerning your life . What is important here that you have to weigh the pros and cons of any decision involving leaving your mother .