What to do if brother is involved with a married woman

Mere bhai ki age 22 year hai uska ek 48 year ki mahila ke sath sambandh hai wo mahila married hai uske 2 bcche hai bete ki age mere bhai ki age ke brabar h us mahila ke bcche uske sath rhte hai us mahila ne apne husband PR case kr diya hai usse divorce Lena chahti hai aur mere bhai se sadi krna chahti h mera bhai bhi sadi ke liye raji h wo us mahila se roj milta h usko pura kharch deta h uske bccho ki pdhai ka pura kharch deta h family walo ki koi bat nhi manta AGR koi kuch khta hai to mar pit krne lgta hai kya hm us mahila PR case kr skte h y phir aisa kya kre Jo wo mahila mere bhai ko chod de

Answers (1)

143 votes

As your brother and his paramour are both adults, you have no locus standi to interfere in their matter legally. However, as the woman was in an adulterous relationship with your brother, his husband can file complaint of adultery against your brother under section 497 of IPC. This will be good enough to create pressure on your brother. Proving adultery is quite difficult in a court of law so your brother won't be convicted but he might turn away from such a relationship.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."