What legal benefits can be enjoyed by daughter of a living father

Respected Sir, I am from Hyderabad and my problem is that my wife father married twice after the death of first wife. My marriage has been completed approx 11 years and having 2 childrens age 9 yrs nd 4 yrs. From first wife he has having only child and that is my wife and from second wife he is having 2 children both girls. First girl married and settled in bangalore and for second daughter matchs on are hunt. From the day one to till date his father is not bother about her first wife daughter and totally dedicated to his second wife and his two daughters only. So at this juncture I need some legal advice regarding what all the advantages can my wife get and moreover he his a ASI in Telangana police Department and going to retired in June 2018. It is requested to legally advise me and my wife to what all action be taken against him to get atleast any moneytary benifts. Regards

Once the girl is married she loses most of her rights from her parents house and it is the bonded duty of the husband to maintain her. What monetary benefits your wife can get from her father is that if their stands any property or articles stood in the name of her mother she can file a case for partition in that or only if they is property standing in the name of his father then after his demise.