What is the procedure to file a complaint against son go old age paren

I would like to know what can I do as a younger son i am staying far away my parents. Now i came to know that my parents as they are being harassed by my brother. My parents live in there own house & my brother is staying with them. House is on my dad's name. There is disgusting and very bad behaviour towards my parents. My parents are in too much pressure and in frustration fight with each other instead. Though we have given a counselling with Police persons, he is not bothering and beating my parents & using very abusive langauge. I want to take care of my parents as cant see them being tortured . Requested you suggestions & How can i proceed.

you can file eviction suit stating that your parents are land lord and your brother is staying in your fathers house as a tenant and evict him as he is a tresspasser. your parents can also file a criminal complaint.