What is the procedure to file a complaint against son go old age paren

I would like to know what can I do as a younger son i am staying far away my parents. Now i came to know that my parents as they are being harassed by my brother. My parents live in there own house & my brother is staying with them. House is on my dad's name. There is disgusting and very bad behaviour towards my parents. My parents are in too much pressure and in frustration fight with each other instead. Though we have given a counselling with Police persons, he is not bothering and beating my parents & using very abusive langauge. I want to take care of my parents as cant see them being tortured . Requested you suggestions & How can i proceed.

Answers (1)

260 votes

you can file eviction suit stating that your parents are land lord and your brother is staying in your fathers house as a tenant and evict him as he is a tresspasser. your parents can also file a criminal complaint.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."