What can I do if the man who made me pregnant is not taking divorce

I love with man but he is married and now I m pregnant and he not got divorce???

Answers (1)

firstly u cannot force any person to get divorce but if he has promised you that he will marry you and now is not ready to maary you then you can legal steps against that man and file a case against him

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My parent s were separated after a lot of dowry disturbances..but without divorce. There was a exparte divorce between my mom and dad, but my mom was …

Read More

my wife and i have differences on many issues she is with her parents for 4 months and no contact was thinking of filing divorce because they are thre…

Read More

i got married two years ago after that I came to know that my husband had relationship with another woman also I don't want divorce can I take lea…

Read More

My husband tortured me mentally physically economically uncountable times since my marriage. Even his mother brother hit me in front of him but he did…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue