What can be done if wife runs with children and cannot be found

hi, Husband: 38 years Wife:36 years Marriage type: Love Marriage (Twice-married – wife) Relationship: 16 years (Married life – 12 years) Kids: 7 years and 4 years old. I and my wife had a fight on 24th Feb 2018 and my wife took advantage of the fight and threatened me of 498A, DV and took custody of my children without my consent and forced me to sign for children custody. since then no case on me but I don't know where is my wife or children. my wife is not lifting my phone or answers to my whatsup messages abt children. please suggest what to do? my wife has not updated any address in the Police station.

Answers (1)

331 votes

You can file an application for restitution of conjugal rights under the Hindu Marriage Act. Along with that, you can also file an application for the custody and guardianship of the children. Please seek a lawyer's advise on how to proceed with either/both.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."