What can be done if wife runs with children and cannot be found

hi, Husband: 38 years Wife:36 years Marriage type: Love Marriage (Twice-married – wife) Relationship: 16 years (Married life – 12 years) Kids: 7 years and 4 years old. I and my wife had a fight on 24th Feb 2018 and my wife took advantage of the fight and threatened me of 498A, DV and took custody of my children without my consent and forced me to sign for children custody. since then no case on me but I don't know where is my wife or children. my wife is not lifting my phone or answers to my whatsup messages abt children. please suggest what to do? my wife has not updated any address in the Police station.

You can file an application for restitution of conjugal rights under the Hindu Marriage Act. Along with that, you can also file an application for the custody and guardianship of the children. Please seek a lawyer's advise on how to proceed with either/both.