Validity of marriage done in temple

mere ek ldke K sath 3 saal se relation tha..fir hmne Mandir me sadi ki..aur sadi K ek mahine baad wo bhaag gya..aur uski family kehte hai ki Hme nhi Pta...aur police me informed krne gyi to Hm Mandir ki sadi ko manyta nhi dete Ap btao ki mai kya kru

Answers (1)

aap us ladake par balatkar ka case kar sakate hai . Usane shadi ka lalach deke mere saath sabandh banaye aur cheating ka bhi case kar sakate hai. mandir ki shadi bhi shadi hi hoti hai shadhi ke vidhi ki kuch photograph honge to prove kar sakate hai.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My wife is threatening to commit suicide. I have few recordings and WhatsApp messages as evidence. Does court considers WhatsApp messages & text messa…

Read More

I am Margaret, the Grooms family has arranged the marriage on may 12, with out demanding any jewels / expenses ,and the marriage halls and all prepara…

Read More

How can I transfer case from one state to another case…

Read More

In-laws blackmailing me and my son instead of suggesting their daughter abusing and threatening over telephone in bad language and demanding 2 crores …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue