Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Sister left home with mother and also not letting to speak with her

Hi, My sister who was living in Kolkata with my mother and her son has suddenly left for Bangalore without telling anyone. During the last phone call early January she told me that she cane to bangalore and will not tell anyone where exactly they are. She was speaking ill of my mother and told me to come and take her away. Since then i am trying to reach them but she has blocked my number or changed her number and is not picking up my calls. Also to note since months she has not been letting me talk to my mother. I am abroad and need guidance on what should be my next course of action to be able to reach them.

Answers (1)

Call her from an unknown number and try to talk to her. If you fail to contact her then lodge a missing diary of your mother and sister with any of your relatives living in India and request the Police Officers to take all the possible measures to find her out.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My husband always torture me and hits me. We married last april 2017 and living in Bangalore. He always insist me to live bangalore and stay at dharwa…

Read More

She has been married to a person with the family pressures.But she does not want to live with him. She is saying to remarry again with me.She is not a…

Read More

I'm a govt. employee, earning 55000-rs take away home and a car worth 10lac. no fixed/other assets. i got married in june2017 to my gf, now the ma…

Read More

My Wife arranged for a beating by her supportive family lives near by. I have left home ,residing separately for about 2 months but sending limited am…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue