Shadi ke baad wife ka dharam parivartan

Mera swaal ye meri wife ne shadi ke baad apna dharam change kr liya hai..mai ek hindu family se belong krta hu..shadi ke kuch saal baad meri wife ne charch jana shuru kr diya aur apna dharam change kr liya..hamari puri family iske khilaaf hai..mai leagel kya action le sakta hu..please mujhe guide kijiye

Answers (1)

192 votes

better you accept her as Christian as her religion would not impact your family life. in other case you can proceed for divorce. if you accept her religion your family would remain stable and in other case you will lose family

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."