Remedy as mother's demeaning talks about wife affecting marriage

My mother's constant fight about stuff from past is affecting my marriage. She talks ill about me (has always talked) has off lately has talked about my wife and her family too. I have the recording FYI. I had been in sever depression in the past because of the way she used to talk to me, but have gotten out of it. Now that I am married, my mother is talking demeaning things about my wife and her family. I want to know how I can stop her shitshow. I fear it may affect my marriage in the long run. What i've written is absolutely nothing in comparison to what we hear from her. I don't know if I will be able to ask another question, so I'd like to know if I can separate my mother from us legally. FYI - you may say all that you want about the current generation, or how people want to get rid of old people, but only I know how massive the shit is gotten here. Please understand.

I suggest you to make alternate arrangements, for your future, and to live better. Take/find a two