Remedy as mother's demeaning talks about wife affecting marriage

My mother's constant fight about stuff from past is affecting my marriage. She talks ill about me (has always talked) has off lately has talked about my wife and her family too. I have the recording FYI. I had been in sever depression in the past because of the way she used to talk to me, but have gotten out of it. Now that I am married, my mother is talking demeaning things about my wife and her family. I want to know how I can stop her shitshow. I fear it may affect my marriage in the long run. What i've written is absolutely nothing in comparison to what we hear from her. I don't know if I will be able to ask another question, so I'd like to know if I can separate my mother from us legally. FYI - you may say all that you want about the current generation, or how people want to get rid of old people, but only I know how massive the shit is gotten here. Please understand.

Answers (1)

334 votes

I suggest you to make alternate arrangements, for your future, and to live better. Take/find a two

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."