Regarding not filed chargesheet to court

Dear All,i have filed FIR at police station 3 years ago,as one of family member made a fraud to withdraw policy amount.But,police department is not create chargesheet since from 4 years. What can we do to create chargesheet...plz suggest. As chargesheet is very important for i am fighting case in consumer court...

Answers (1)

236 votes

You will have to first check if your complaint has been registered as an FIR. If yes, then followup with the police station to enquire as to why the charge sheet has not been created despite registration of FIR.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."