recovery P.F.amount of expired son.

my brother died because of his wife. she tortured him severely, so he lose his concentration and met with an accident,spot itself he died,so we lose one of our beloved brother ,he worked in hdfc bank as asst. mgr designation. hence they decided to issue an amount of his provident fund to my mother as nominee,at that time,our daughter in law get to know this matter and gone to head office make a drama,to dont give that amount to mother. she requested that you should give to her with my signature ,and without my signature shouldnot give it to my mother at any cause. WITHOUT HER SIGNATURE OFFICER NOT APPROVED. WE ARE TRYOING TO GET THAT MONEY ONLY FOR OUR BELOVED ONE GRAND CHILD , can you find a solution for this issue sir/ madam

yes the pf amount can be given to his children, even in the accident there should be a case going on for claim information the insurance amount your mother is an legal heir of your deceased son so they have to pay your mother and his children also