recovery P.F.amount of expired son.

my brother died because of his wife. she tortured him severely, so he lose his concentration and met with an accident,spot itself he died,so we lose one of our beloved brother ,he worked in hdfc bank as asst. mgr designation. hence they decided to issue an amount of his provident fund to my mother as nominee,at that time,our daughter in law get to know this matter and gone to head office make a drama,to dont give that amount to mother. she requested that you should give to her with my signature ,and without my signature shouldnot give it to my mother at any cause. WITHOUT HER SIGNATURE OFFICER NOT APPROVED. WE ARE TRYOING TO GET THAT MONEY ONLY FOR OUR BELOVED ONE GRAND CHILD , can you find a solution for this issue sir/ madam

Answers (1)

154 votes

yes the pf amount can be given to his children, even in the accident there should be a case going on for claim information the insurance amount your mother is an legal heir of your deceased son so they have to pay your mother and his children also

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."