Procedure to take delivery expenses from husband

Hello experts, I need your guidance. I hv filed a DV case n maintenance also but my lawyer told me that maintenance will start after the divorce. I am 7 months pregnant right now I m in urgent need of money for my delivery. I m housewife n my mom getting pension which is not sufficient for us. I m staying with my mom. My husband abndoned me n not ready for taking the responsibility. What should I do?? Who will pay my delivery expenses.

Madamji , it was totally wrong suggestion by your Lawyer abt maintainance. It will start after filling say and arguments done by Advocates by both sides. You told directly to the court ur difficulty and court will definately consider the same. My simple suggestion is to change your Lawyer , if possible.