Procedure to take delivery expenses from husband

Hello experts, I need your guidance. I hv filed a DV case n maintenance also but my lawyer told me that maintenance will start after the divorce. I am 7 months pregnant right now I m in urgent need of money for my delivery. I m housewife n my mom getting pension which is not sufficient for us. I m staying with my mom. My husband abndoned me n not ready for taking the responsibility. What should I do?? Who will pay my delivery expenses.

Answers (1)

137 votes

Madamji , it was totally wrong suggestion by your Lawyer abt maintainance. It will start after filling say and arguments done by Advocates by both sides. You told directly to the court ur difficulty and court will definately consider the same. My simple suggestion is to change your Lawyer , if possible.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Mam/ sir .mughe apne husband se maintance chahiye .aur bad me divorce .lakin mere husband na divorce dene ko agree h na maintance .wo kahte h me koi m…

Read More

my daughter has been sanctioned rs.5500/- maintenance by family court u/s 125 in the year 2011. now under DV act 2005 MM has granted r.18000/- in 2016…

Read More

I'm private employee, my husband is govt employee. My husband is not giving any money for our meintance. Can i claim maintenace from him for my so…

Read More

Hi, does second wife has rights for maintenance whereas 1st wife is already getting maintenance as per the court orders, now we want to file biagamy c…

Read More