Procedure to get adoption certificate and to change the father name

My husband aged 31 years is adopted by someone at the age of 15 years. But he didn't change his surname and father name in any certificate. Now we want to change the surname and father name in all the id proofs of my husband.For adoption we have only 10rs bond paper signed by biology parents. Is it enough to change the father name?

As per your perused we suggest you to apply through Gazette Notification first .As the notification releases and take that Gazette Notification copy and attached with all required documents to the concerned authorities .
For further any query contact personally.
Thanking you.