Procedure to file for Divorce in case husband harassing mentally

I'm a govt. Worker.before that i'm married but my husband had a second marriage without informing me.so I didn't mention about my marriage in my job after 2 years I loved &married another one before marriage I told him everything about my 1st marriage but now he's torturing me for money &torturing me physically &mentally &tells me that your character is not good you cheated me you didn't tell your f 1st marriage and calls me with vulgar words in front of my children so how can I separate with him is there's a legal way to protect me & my children from him pls help me I'm facing too torture mentally we are both Hindus

You can file divorce before Family Court on the grounds of cruelty and if you require protection then you can invoke the provisions of Protection of women from domestic violence act and file a petition before metropolitan magistrate. Burden will be on you to prove cruelty suffered by you.