Procedure to claim share in father's ancestral property.

My grandfather has 24 Acer's of agricultural land which he got from his father. My grandfather has 4 children. My father is eldest, 2 Uncel and one aunt. Under the influence of my other 2 Uncel he theretens to not give any share in land can he do that??

Answers (1)

217 votes

Legally they don't do that, if they theretens then you file partitions suit
along with temporary ingatation application by your father against them in the competent Court. Court after issue notice to them grant internet order in your favour.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."