Procedure to claim share in ancestral property

Dear Sir My Grandfather has been came to my grandmother native & stay there only & start there life there they had purchase a property & now property has been transfered to elder son after my grandfather & grandmother death now my father elder son for him two brothers are there where first brother is not there . My father and 1st uncle famliy they are ready to share the property with equally but my last uncle required more my question is it rules is there my father can share the property equally & register without going to court he as right to write it & give kindly update us

First of all we need to know, did you grandfather, before his death, write any will?

If he has then there are certain procedures, if not there are certain other procedures. Your query is not fully detailed to give you exact opinion. Do consult me for further explanation. Thank you