Procedure to claim share in ancestral property

Dear Sir My Grandfather has been came to my grandmother native & stay there only & start there life there they had purchase a property & now property has been transfered to elder son after my grandfather & grandmother death now my father elder son for him two brothers are there where first brother is not there . My father and 1st uncle famliy they are ready to share the property with equally but my last uncle required more my question is it rules is there my father can share the property equally & register without going to court he as right to write it & give kindly update us

Answers (1)

126 votes

First of all we need to know, did you grandfather, before his death, write any will?

If he has then there are certain procedures, if not there are certain other procedures. Your query is not fully detailed to give you exact opinion. Do consult me for further explanation. Thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."