Procedure to claim Right on the gift deed of the ancestral property

My grandfather owned the house nw he is giving that house Iin the name of my uncle as a gift deed so whether we don't have any rights to take gift deed

If it is self acquired property of the grandfather and he has full right over the property and he can alienate it to any body as he likes, since it is his own property, in case if he dies intestate then the right will come to all the surveyors , since he has already gifted it, you haves no right on the property.