Procedure to claim Right on the gift deed of the ancestral property

My grandfather owned the house nw he is giving that house Iin the name of my uncle as a gift deed so whether we don't have any rights to take gift deed

Answers (1)

74 votes

If it is self acquired property of the grandfather and he has full right over the property and he can alienate it to any body as he likes, since it is his own property, in case if he dies intestate then the right will come to all the surveyors , since he has already gifted it, you haves no right on the property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My mother die 9year ago . I want my mother property from his family( my mother family). But my grand father in law (my mother father) don't give m…

Read More

We're two brothers and one sister. Sister is divorcee and staying at our home with our parents. We both brother are not much supported by our pare…

Read More

My husband was born in 1973.My husband's mother is a mental patient and has a share in her late father's property.His mother and father been d…

Read More

my grandfather had ancestral property, he has three sons and a wife.My grandfather died intestate in the year 1985 and my grandmother died in the year…

Read More