Procedure to change name

myself 26 years old me mera nam change krna chahta hu or apne mama mami ko god jana chahta hu joki dusre religion se h mere father hindu h or meri ma muslim bt shadi k bad mother ne nam change krwa liya h muje koi legal trika btay jisse me ye sb change kr sku

However, you can change your name by following the procedure for changing your name officially - the process for the same has been described below:

For change of name one has to get an affidavit prepared stating reasons for change of name and also the new name. Then the same needs to be published in two newspapers having wide circulation in your area, preferably one in English and other is the local language.

After due publication the same has to be published in gazette for notification with appropriate forms, fees and documents for publication.

After publication in gazette the new name comes into force and request for change of name can be made in all appropriate offices.