Procedure for marriage according to Muslim law

Can i marrie with my bf his also muslim and give me a agreement for marriage but now this stage he said he can't marry with me so what can i do?? Which proof is important for me then i marry with him??

Answers (1)

292 votes

See you can either convert to Islam and perform nikaah with your husband or you can continue to be a Hindu and marry your Muslim boyfriend. But in that case you will have to register your marriage under Special Marriage Act to make sure that the marriage remains valid.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."