Procedure for maintenance for working wife and minor daughter.

My husband is not taking any responsibility of ours.He is not behaving good just because I am not giving money to him,he says as I am working,I should do whole expenses of home like rent,exp.related to me,daughter and grocery like everything just because I am working also expects me to do all the household work and quarrels so many time on these topics. And if I deny to do the expenses,he simply ignore both of us,mental torture he is doing,doesnt talk and behave properly and asks me to stay at village if i am not doing all expenses.He says that he cannot afford to stay in city One more important thing,he is ready to stay in village just because he is working in merchant navy,once he is back from ship,he is free full time so he can stay anywhere and he knows that as I am working,it would be difficult for me to leave the city I am so frustrated as he is torturing a lot to me,also I hav 25000/- pm salary and he is earning 125000/- pm,i m hindu

you can initiate proceeding under section 125 of Criminal procedure code for maintenance. that is to look after you and your children. there is a legal obligation upon the husband to look after his wife and children.