Possibility to get an ex parte decree on visitation rights

How difficult or is it impossible get an Exparte on the visitation ( interim arrangement) While the case yet to start for stopping the non custodial parent visitation owing to threat to the child.

By filing interim application while filing the case you can try before the family court for visiting rights ,it is also possible in case if you file petition and after issue of notice to other party and after appearance of the other party you can insists your application for visiting rights and take order after contesting the matter also. In case if opposite party avoids court notice and purposefully he is avoiding court notice/court then you can take ex party decree on visitation rights.