Possibility to get an ex parte decree on visitation rights

How difficult or is it impossible get an Exparte on the visitation ( interim arrangement) While the case yet to start for stopping the non custodial parent visitation owing to threat to the child.

Answers (1)

222 votes

By filing interim application while filing the case you can try before the family court for visiting rights ,it is also possible in case if you file petition and after issue of notice to other party and after appearance of the other party you can insists your application for visiting rights and take order after contesting the matter also. In case if opposite party avoids court notice and purposefully he is avoiding court notice/court then you can take ex party decree on visitation rights.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Shashi Kant Sharma
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."