physical and emotional abuse and threat to death or child marriage....

hello!. my girlfriend is beaten very agressively by her parents. she is of 15 and is already pAassing from depression. i want to help her. her father considers her an object. if he is drunk then he will get beaten, if he is angry and want to calm himself he beats her. her mom also beats her very much.. she is suffering from this past 8 months & now is a high time to take a step. please help me with what & how to do it?

Answers (1)

326 votes

Query perused. I would advise you to engage a lawyer and initiate appropriate legal action against the father and mother. A complaint under the domestic violence act can be filed before chief metropolitan magistrate seeking maintenance and protection order from the court. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."