physical and emotional abuse and threat to death or child marriage....

hello!. my girlfriend is beaten very agressively by her parents. she is of 15 and is already pAassing from depression. i want to help her. her father considers her an object. if he is drunk then he will get beaten, if he is angry and want to calm himself he beats her. her mom also beats her very much.. she is suffering from this past 8 months & now is a high time to take a step. please help me with what & how to do it?

Query perused. I would advise you to engage a lawyer and initiate appropriate legal action against the father and mother. A complaint under the domestic violence act can be filed before chief metropolitan magistrate seeking maintenance and protection order from the court. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.