Need to stay alone w/o father.

I am 21 years old pursuing my graduation. i don't have good relationship with my father and I want to get separated from him. But right now I am completely dependent on him. How under legal process can i get separated along with my mother and sister? My mother and sister are also dependent on him.

If you and your mother and sister are dependent on him then how would you fend for yourself after separating from him if he refuses to provide financial support to all of you? You may sue him for financial support, but the question is- If you do not have any source of income for yourself then how would you arrange for the fees of your lawyer? Ponder over all these questions and then arrive at a decision.