Need suggestion on Men Rights on force marriage

I m 35 years Male and married 3 years back. Before marriage i had proposed a girl who was 12 years younger then me. I had proposed that i like her n love her. But since i know i was at the age of 32 i had to marry soon, so after many thoughts i hv decided that i hv to marry as per my family expectation, so after 7-15 days i hv clearly told this girl this that i cant marry you as you r just 18-19 yrs old and am 32-33 yrs old and since family is already searching groom for me do i had to marry. She understood and me too and we seperated mutually and still we have not met a single time. Then i got married and now 3 yrs gone, Aftee 3 yrs again we contacted We had talked for 1 month and decided to meet for 1st time. And since we stayed jointly for 4-5 days we had sex. Now that girl is forcing me to marry her and saying to give divorce. She is threatning n forcing on daily basis. And she also called to my wife about this sex. Pls help how to escape and my legal rights.

Answers (1)

282 votes

immediately stop talking to a girl and you are not mention whether the girl is married or not if girl is single And cohabited with her consent then there is no issue because according to the law any physical relation made by any

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."